About AMMA Migration Services
Australia’s migration expert for the resource industry
Recruiting and integrating skilled workers from overseas into a business can be a complex and daunting task.
AMMA Migration Services
can assist businesses or individuals in the application, submission and processing of their visas for migration and is a registered Migration Agent operating within the code of conduct of the Australian Government’s Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
AMMA’s consultants not only understand the specific needs of the resource industry in relation to skilled migration but have also taken key roles in lobbying for improved migration conditions for companies.
AMMA is actively involved in industry consultations and regularly attends briefings held by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to ensure clients have the latest information about government processes and regulations.
AMMA Migration Services can assist with:
- Employer Sponsored Migration
- Skilled Migration
- Enterprise Migration Agreements
- Labour Agreements
- Migration Consultancy
- Training Visas
- Migration Appeals
AMMA’s migration experts can also:
- provide guidance if the DIAC decides to conduct an audit to ensure compliance with sponsorship obligations;
- communicate directly to sponsor companies their obligations under the Migration Act to ensure compliance with the law and regulations;
- negotiate labour agreements for major resource industry projects including consulting with trade unions;
- represent migration clients before courts and tribunals in migration matters.
For more specific information or to arrange assistance contact us
or visit the AMMA Migration Services web site
for more information.
Other useful information can be found in the Visas to Work and Live in Australia