Come to Resource Humans 2011 and learn:
- How to partner for new projects and capitalise on available human capital
- How to deal with the ageing workforce and retain intellectual property and knowledge
- How to incorporate effective training programs into skilled recruitment processes
- How to encourage collaboration between government, education sectors and wider industry
- How to improve communications with regulators to induce supportive industry policy
- How to navigate complexities associated with skilled migration
- How to attract, retain and motivate your workforce
You’ll come away with great new ideas to do better business.
World class solution providers partner with the event to:
- Meet with potential customers looking to grow their customer base
- Position their company in front of key buyers and showcase company solutions for the resources sector in Australia
- Position your solution at the forefront at a time when the resources sector is actively seeking a solution to this issue
This is the single most important marketing and business development event you can attend this year.
Resource Humans Australia 2011 focuses on:
- Strategies to address the shortage of skilled labour available in Australia
- Training programs to ensure a strong workforce
- Recruitment and personnel selection
- Innovation around placement processes
- Attracting, retaining and motivating your workforce
If you need to know the latest innovations in these areas you must attend.