Information Sessions at Perth Mining Oil and Gas Jobs Expo
Posted: 16/05/2012 5:00:00 AM
AMMA Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Job-seekers
By now, you’ve probably heard about the AMMA miningoilandgasJobs.com EXPO
being held in Perth next week. If you’re currently working in the Australian resource industry - or want to know how to break in to a mining job, start an oil career or find an energy job – you won’t want to miss this event.
Two full days of information sessions
People attending our jobs expo have the choice of attending more than 40 information sessions
aimed at all aspects of employment and career planning. With everything from tips by a professional resume writer to finding out more about recognition of prior learning
and hearing about graduate programs, you’ll find something valuable to your job search.
Because this is an industry initiative, you can expect to hear direct from employers including Rio Tinto
, Orica and Sodexo to name a few. You’ll also get the opportunity to learn more about specific professions like engineering and geosciences. VETASSESS
will be on hand to address things like visa options for current students who would like to continue their career in Australia.
Start planning now by reviewing the information session schedule
at the jobs expo website
How much does it cost?
Here’s the thing; the AMMA miningoilandgasJobs.com EXPO is an industry initiative designed to provide jobseekers with avenues into resource industry careers. Entry to the jobs expo and all the information sessions is completely free of charge.
You’re welcome to come both days - all day – and absorb as much information as you want or need.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in entering the resource industry should show up. If you want a job in mining, are interested in an offshore job, or want to explore energy careers, you’ll find what you need to plan your next step. People we expect to see at the jobs expo include:
- Anyone seeking information to better understand the resource industry, specific job descriptions and wider career options
- People exploring training options to become more competitive in the job market
- Current employees looking to upskill and/or source new career opportunities
- Applicants making a priority list of employers of choice
- Students investigating apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- Applicants looking to re-enter the workforce
- University students and graduates seeking employment
- School leavers sourcing training and education options
Register for the jobs expo now
Entry is free but you need to register for the jobs expo
Will we see you there?
Other sources of information about employment in the Australian resource industry:
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog. We’re publishing new information every day about employment in the Australian resource industry.
- Lastly, if you’re looking for a job in mining, energy or oil and gas, make sure you visit our industry jobs board where we only advertise real jobs by real employers.
Add your comment