How to Create an Advertiser Account at Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:00:00 AM
Mining Oil and Gas Jobs
Filed under: Energy
Have you created an advertiser account with AMMA miningoilandgasjobs.com? If not, it's one of the easiest things you can do. It will put you on the path to finding high-quality candidates looking for careers in the resources industry. Because we're owned and operated by the industry, your investment goes straight back into programs to tackle the skills shortage and support AMMA membership. Sound good?
The first step is to enter http://www.miningoilandgasjobs.com into your web browser.
1) From the home page, click on "Advertisers: Post Your Job" link
2) Click on Create an Account
3) You will need to supply your details to create an account
4) Fill out the form - make sure you page down
5) Click on 'Create Account'
6) Now you need to go to your email inbox
7) Click on the link to confirm your account
8) Congratulations! You are registered.
9) Go to the Log In page and enter your userid and password.
Load your first job!
Now that you've created an account, you can see how easy it is to use the Mining Oil and Gas Jobs website. Your next step is to create your first job advertisement. You're moments away from a target-rich environment of jobseekers looking for work in mining, oil and gas, energy and alternative energy.
Add your comment