As the resource industry employer group of Australia, AMMA is perfectly positioned to apply valuable insight to design and deliver training course content specifically geared towards the resource industry. Aimed at helping industry employers build a skilled and diverse workforce, AMMA provides open enrolment ‘on the job’ training and calendar ‘short courses’ across Australia.
AMMA Registered Training Organisation
AMMA is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) able to deliver, assess and issue nationally recognised qualifications. The courses range includes:
- Half-day workshops
- Intensive 2 day leadership programs
- National Recognised Training delivered over a period of time
The courses are flexible and based on employer needs. Training can be held on site and customised to an employer’s policy or process framework.
All AMMA courses are structured to provide participants with the opportunity to build on their life experiences and put new skills into practice in a safe learning environment. The employer benefits from having learning embedded in the workplace.
AMMA range of courses
AMMA Training and Development specialise in three key development areas. Each can be customised based on an employer’s needs or accessed via AMMA’s short course calendar.
1) Leadership Development
- Supervisors Toolkit
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors
- Certificate IV in Front line Management (BSB40807)
- ‘Emerging Leaders’ range or courses
- ‘Enhancing Leaders’ range of courses
- ‘Experienced Leaders’ intensive course
2) Employee Relations
- Employee Relations for Supervisors
- Bargaining Skills under the Fair Work Act
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Compliant Handling
- Discipline and Termination: Reducing the Risk
- Union right of Entry
- Fundamentals of the Australian Employment Relationship
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Understanding the Industrial Relations Safety Net
3) Nationally Recognised Training
- BSB31207 Certificate III in Frontline Management
- BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB41007 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB41407 Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- BSB41507 Certificate IV in Project Management
- BSB51307 Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- RII20209 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations
- RII30309 Certificate III in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- BSBOHS407A Monitor a safe workplace
- BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- RIICOM301A Communicate information
- RIIMPO310A Conduct grader operations
- RIIOHS204A Work safely at heights
- RIIOHS301A Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIIRIS401A Apply site risk management system
AMMA designs and delivers customised on-site training and workforce development courses that suit individual company objectives. With expertise specific to the resource industry, AMMA Training and Development understand the many complex workplace challenges and can tailor courses to suit audience and location.
Visit AMMA Training and Development for more information.